Armas de Fogo e Equipamentos em Geral

Assuntos em discussão: Exército Brasileiro e exércitos estrangeiros, armamentos, equipamentos de exércitos em geral.

Moderadores: J.Ricardo, Conselho de Moderação

Mensagem
Autor
Viktor Reznov
Sênior
Sênior
Agradeceram: 785 vezes

Re: Armas de Fogo e Equipamentos em Geral

#4741 Mensagem por Viktor Reznov » Ter Fev 02, 2021 2:31 am

Imagem
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem

Sonhar não custa nada. :)

I know the weakness, I know the pain. I know the fear you do not name. And the one who comes to find me when my time is through. I know you, yeah I know you.
cabeça de martelo
Sênior
Sênior
Agradeceram: 2767 vezes

#4742 Mensagem por cabeça de martelo » Seg Mar 08, 2021 9:55 am

Bundeswehr Rifle Debacle: Germany Set to Select HK416 A8?

Imagem
HK416 & HK433 (Concamo)

Germany’s rifle debacle continues with the German government looking set to award the Bundeswehr rifle contract to the only other contender – Heckler & Koch. With Haenel disqualified after infringements of Heckler and Koch’s patents (for the magazine and water drainage holes in the receiver) were found, Germany’s options narrowed dramatically. In October the Bundeswehr’s contract with Haenel for the MK556 was officially withdrawn.

Our friends at Soldat & Technik report that Heckler and Koch’s HK416 A8 is likely to be selected as the Bundeswehr’s replacement for the G36. Speaking at a German Parliament Defense Committee meeting Parliamentary State Secretary for Defense Peter Tauber is reported to have said that the bids for the tender have been re-evaluated and an independent investigation of the alleged patent infringement had confirmed Haenel had infringed Heckler and Koch’s patents. The infringement investigation saw evidence collected from Haenel’s German headquarters in December.

Tauber explained that Haenel had launched a bid to have one of Heckler and Koch’s patents nullified but that this would only impact on the patent within Germany not elsewhere. With Haenel’s MK556 officially excluded this leaves only the HK416. Haenel are expected to challenge the decision in the courts which may delay any future contract award until the matter is settled.

The contract would call for delivery of 20,000 rifles per year for five years, however, funding has not yet been allocated to the procurement of the new rifles and it isn’t seen as a defense priority by the German government. The decision is due to be made in the second quarter of 2021.

Back in October, German media reported that the Bundeswehr’s final report on the 18 month long rifle trials found that the HK416 was the more accurate of the rifles submitted.

Within Heckler and Koch itself, the company is now entirely owned by private investor Nicolas Walewski and has undergone some restructuring. This has reportedly improved the German government’s relationship with the company.

Germany now finds itself in the uncomfortable position of having launched an effort to replace a rifle it believes flawed only to be forced to award the replacement contract to the same company despite previously selecting a rival design.

Regardless of the final outcome, the tender and contract award process has uncovered fundamental flaws and failings within Germany’s procurement process. It is clear that the Bundeswehr will continue to use the G36 for some years to come, even once the contract is settled.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/202 ... r-debacle/

"Lá nos confins da Península Ibérica, existe um povo que não governa nem se deixa governar ”, Caio Júlio César, líder Militar Romano".

Portugal está morto e enterrado!!!

https://i.postimg.cc/QdsVdRtD/exwqs.jpg
Aim For The Top
Avançado
Avançado
Agradeceram: 355 vezes

#4743 Mensagem por Aim For The Top » Qua Mar 31, 2021 8:20 pm

Parece que a AEL desenvolveu uma mira red dot "nacional", olhando o catalogo da elbit ela não se parece com nenhum de seus produtos, talves seja nacional mesmo.
https://www.ael.com.br/red-dot-guara.html
ImagemImagemImagem

Viktor Reznov
Sênior
Sênior
Agradeceram: 785 vezes

#4744 Mensagem por Viktor Reznov » Qua Mar 31, 2021 8:28 pm

Estranho, não tem nenhuma foto do visor dessa mira. Pessoal do mkt da AEL tá peidando na farofa.

I know the weakness, I know the pain. I know the fear you do not name. And the one who comes to find me when my time is through. I know you, yeah I know you.
Pablo Maica
Sênior
Sênior
Agradeceram: 499 vezes

#4745 Mensagem por Pablo Maica » Qua Mar 31, 2021 9:24 pm

Tentando achar mais material sobre a Guará, acabei descobrindo que a GESPI também tem a sua mira de holográfica, a GM5 Hórus, que é bem parecida com a Guará aliás.

Imagem

http://www.gespi.com.br/parts/mira_visada.pdf

Um abraço e t+ :)

gabriel219
Sênior
Sênior
Agradeceram: 2364 vezes

#4746 Mensagem por gabriel219 » Qui Abr 01, 2021 7:31 am

A Horus é a M5 da Meprolight fabricado sob licença.

cabeça de martelo
Sênior
Sênior

#4747 Mensagem por cabeça de martelo » Qui Abr 22, 2021 9:47 am

The LMG-68 can be chambered in both SIG’s 6.8x51mm Hybrid and 7.62x51mm, requiring only a barrel change and no change to the bolt. The LMG-68 takes the MG-338’s technology and compresses it into a package the size of an M249. It weighs around 12lbs (5.44kg) and some weight saving measures have been taken to achieve this with the carrying handle removed. Like its bigger brother, it has an aluminum receiver but has a hammer forged steel, 16in barrel (40.64 cm), also with a manganese phosphate finish. The weapon uses the same ‘starter belt’ system.

It uses the same short-stroke gas piston system and also has a similar recoil mitigation system and internal buffer which reportedly brings down its felt recoil to that of an M4 Carbine – 2ft.lbs. It has a side folding stock and a collapsed length of 37in. It can be mounted with the RK2000 fire control unit or a Romeo BT on its full-length 12 o’clock pic rail, it also had an M-LOK forend. It has two gas settings, like all these weapons, suppressed and unsuppressed. SIG describe it as “optimized for high-pressure high-velocity ammunition. The weapon can mount the new MIL-SLX68-QD suppressor.

"Lá nos confins da Península Ibérica, existe um povo que não governa nem se deixa governar ”, Caio Júlio César, líder Militar Romano".

cabeça de martelo
Sênior
Sênior

#4748 Mensagem por cabeça de martelo » Qua Mai 05, 2021 11:17 am

cabeça de martelo
Sênior
Sênior

#4749 Mensagem por cabeça de martelo » Qui Mai 06, 2021 9:55 am

cabeça de martelo
Sênior
Sênior

#4750 Mensagem por cabeça de martelo » Qui Mai 06, 2021 10:11 am

FN EVOLYS: the new ultralight machine gun by FN Herstal

Imagem

(Herstal, Belgium) – May 06, 2021 – Belgium-based designer and manufacturer of small caliber weapons, associated weapon systems and ammunition FN Herstal has announced earlier today the entry of a brand-new machine gun with unique features, the FN EVOLYS™. With this new addition to FN Herstal’s product portfolio, the Company definitely intends to write a new chapter in the history of machine guns.

Earlier today, FN Herstal has unveiled to the Defense and Security markets a completely new machine gun – the FN EVOLYS™– during a global digital product launch event. It is with a great satisfaction and pride that the Company succeeded in combining its universally recognized expertise in the field of machine gun design, development and manufacture; its innovative spirit and current unmet market requirements to bring life to a new machine gun. The FN EVOLYS™ features an incredibly innovative and open architecture together with unique characteristics.

The FN EVOLYS™is a radically different, ultralight weapon that combines the firing capabilities of a belt-fed machine gun with ergonomics and balance similar to an assault rifle.This is exactly what is needed and expected by users for current and future operations.

The FN EVOLYS™has been developed in two calibers, 5.56x45mm NATO and 7.62x51mm NATO.

Imagem
A true, ultralight machine gun…

The FN EVOLYS™, with a weight between 5.5 and 6.2 kilos depending on the caliber, is much lighter than current reference machine guns.This reduced weight enables the user to move across difficult terrain quickly and to engage with a high volume of fire when needed with no difficulty.

Its reduced weight and excellent balance also mean that the weapon can be fired from any position. Transitioning from one firing position to another is made easy by the design of the sling attachment interface.

… featuring assault rifle characteristics

The FN EVOLYS™ultralight machine gun fires like a machine gun, and handles like an assault rifle.

The ambidextrous fire selectorhas a semi-auto positionto engage point targets as with a rifle while the full auto positionallows suppressive fire as with a machine gun.

The buttstock is adjustable in length and height.Whatever his size, or the equipment he is wearing, the user can always find a comfortable shooting position.
Reliable, extremely comfortable and stable when firing
The latest-generation materials and technologies used on the FN EVOLYS™, combined with FN Herstal’s long-standing expertise and innovative spirit, ensure that the reduction of weight has not compromised the vital factors of reliability, user safety and long life of parts.

The hydraulic buffergives a steady rate of fireand reduces recoil.
The FN EVOLYS™was designed from the start to fire intensively with a sound suppressor and therefore showed no reduction in performance when fitted with a suppressor, no excessive fouling, and no debris projected towards the user, even for left-handers.

Innovative and unique architecture

Another big innovation in the FN EVOLYS™is the patented lateral feed mechanism,which has allowed the design to include several major improvementsrequested by users:
The one-piece long top rail enables mounting a combination of various in-line optical sightssuch as day and night sights together, or magnifiers for instance, without removing the iron sights.
Easy, instinctive and fast access to all controls by left or right-handed shootersfor improved handling in the field
All actions can be done with just one hand, including engaging the belt.
Cartridges are automatically repositionedwhen the feed cover is closed if the belt is not correctly placed on the feed tray. This avoids a failure to feed the first round, which is a great reassurance for the user.
The last link is automatically ejected,clearing the way for a faster and more reliable reload.

Imagem

https://www.thefifthcolumn.xyz/forum/la ... l-calibres

FCarvalho
Sênior
Sênior
Agradeceram: 3214 vezes

#4751 Mensagem por FCarvalho » Qui Mai 06, 2021 11:54 am

Até que enfim conseguiram diminuir o peso e tamanho das Minimi. Já passava da hora. Muita concorrência oferecendo coisas melhores que os modelos padrão.
A ver agora como fica o preço e custos.
Não vou falar delas por aqui porque as Minimi básicas ainda são praticamente novidade no EB.

Carpe Diem
gabriel219
Sênior
Sênior

#4752 Mensagem por gabriel219 » Qui Mai 06, 2021 7:30 pm

Esse é o peso carregado ou vazio? Se for o último, não é tãaaao leve assim em comparação a outras.

cabeça de martelo
Sênior
Sênior

#4753 Mensagem por cabeça de martelo » Sex Mai 07, 2021 7:43 am

gabriel219 escreveu: Qui Mai 06, 2021 7:30 pm Esse é o peso carregado ou vazio? Se for o último, não é tãaaao leve assim em comparação a outras.
Imagem
Imagem

Imagem
Imagem

Depois de ter visto a demonstração fiquei bastante impressionado. Estas Evolys devem estar para a SCAR o que a HK21 está para a G3... :twisted: 8-]

Editado pela última vez por cabeça de martelo em Sex Mai 07, 2021 7:48 am, em um total de 1 vez.

gabriel219
Sênior
Sênior

#4754 Mensagem por gabriel219 » Sex Mai 07, 2021 7:47 am

cabeça de martelo escreveu: Sex Mai 07, 2021 7:43 am
gabriel219 escreveu: Qui Mai 06, 2021 7:30 pm Esse é o peso carregado ou vazio? Se for o último, não é tãaaao leve assim em comparação a outras.
Imagem
Imagem

Imagem
Imagem

Depois de ter visto a demonstração fiquei bastante impressionado. O pessoal vai começar a dispara-las como espingardas-automáticas.
Você que possui bem mais experiência que eu, é realmente possível disparar uma arma de 7 ou 8 kg - essa Evolvys, com os assessórios e munição deve ir pra esse peso, eu acho - como um fuzil mesmo, uma arma de assalto?

Eu vejo com estusiasmo, mas o maior entusiasmo pra mim é quanto as LAMG's, que precisam de seu claro refino, não tem a mesma capacidade de volume de fogo que uma Mtr Lv mas me parece ser mais versátil.

cabeça de martelo
Sênior
Sênior

#4755 Mensagem por cabeça de martelo » Sex Mai 07, 2021 10:42 am

gabriel219 escreveu: Sex Mai 07, 2021 7:47 am
cabeça de martelo escreveu: Sex Mai 07, 2021 7:43 am

Imagem
Imagem

Imagem
Imagem

Depois de ter visto a demonstração fiquei bastante impressionado. O pessoal vai começar a dispara-las como espingardas-automáticas.
Você que possui bem mais experiência que eu, é realmente possível disparar uma arma de 7 ou 8 kg - essa Evolvys, com os assessórios e munição deve ir pra esse peso, eu acho - como um fuzil mesmo, uma arma de assalto?

Eu vejo com estusiasmo, mas o maior entusiasmo pra mim é quanto as LAMG's, que precisam de seu claro refino, não tem a mesma capacidade de volume de fogo que uma Mtr Lv mas me parece ser mais versátil.
Mais experiência... :roll: :oops:

Depende do militar, mas a maior parte do pessoal das ML da minha tropa conseguia sim. Nos Fuzos Portugueses eles tinham uma panca de meter o pessoal das MG3 a avançar e a disparar as mesmas ao mesmo tempo...e eram bichos bem mais pesados do que estes. Era impressionante porque eles inclinavam-se todos para a frente para compensar o retrocesso das mesmas.

Imagem

Responder