Mulheres... outra vez...

Assuntos em discussão: Exército Brasileiro e exércitos estrangeiros, armamentos, equipamentos de exércitos em geral.

Moderadores: J.Ricardo, Conselho de Moderação

Mensagem
Autor
Viktor Reznov
Sênior
Sênior
Agradeceram: 761 vezes

Re: Mulheres... outra vez...

#616 Mensagem por Viktor Reznov » Sex Jul 15, 2022 12:25 am

cabeça de martelo escreveu: Qui Jun 09, 2022 8:40 am Noruega:

Imagem

Ucrania:

Imagem
Essas três senhoritas são absurdamente lindas.

I know the weakness, I know the pain. I know the fear you do not name. And the one who comes to find me when my time is through. I know you, yeah I know you.
cabeça de martelo
Sênior
Sênior
Agradeceram: 2602 vezes

#617 Mensagem por cabeça de martelo » Sex Jul 15, 2022 5:48 am

Um pouco de propaganda.

"Lá nos confins da Península Ibérica, existe um povo que não governa nem se deixa governar ”, Caio Júlio César, líder Militar Romano".

Portugal está morto e enterrado!!!

https://i.postimg.cc/QdsVdRtD/exwqs.jpg
cabeça de martelo
Sênior
Sênior

#618 Mensagem por cabeça de martelo » Qua Set 07, 2022 1:22 pm

"Lá nos confins da Península Ibérica, existe um povo que não governa nem se deixa governar ”, Caio Júlio César, líder Militar Romano".

cabeça de martelo
Sênior
Sênior

#619 Mensagem por cabeça de martelo » Qui Set 08, 2022 6:44 am

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

cabeça de martelo
Sênior
Sênior

#620 Mensagem por cabeça de martelo » Qui Set 15, 2022 8:10 am

Imagem

cabeça de martelo
Sênior
Sênior

#621 Mensagem por cabeça de martelo » Sáb Set 17, 2022 6:26 am

Watch as a female paratrooper unleashes MMA moves on hapless would-be mugger
The woman, believed to be a special forces paratrooper, appears to brutally turn the tables on the would-be bagsnatcher in Italy’s Tuscany region.

Imagem

A mugger has received a brutal surprise beatdown after trying to snatch a bag from a woman believed to be a special forces paratrooper

Video footage shows the woman, apparently an expert in unarmed combat, using a crushing combination of boxing and MMA skills to take the dimwitted crim down.

She appears to first grapple with the thief to stop him getting away in the video shot from the port city Livorno in Italy’s Tuscany region this week.

But as the altercation escalates, she manages to force the thief on to a parked car and pounds him with her right hand, at one point attempting a knee to his face, MMA-style.

She then retrieves her bag, drops it on the ground and continues her barrage of blows, before delivering a swift knee to the thug’s abdomen and a flurry of martial arts-style kicks to his head and upper torso.

Italian media has speculated that the female fighter could be part of the country’s 9th Paratroopers Assault Regiment, an elite Special Forces unit of Italy’s army.

It is yet to be known whether Livorno’s authorities are investigating the incident.

Vinícius Almeida
Avançado
Avançado
Agradeceram: 49 vezes
Contato:

#622 Mensagem por Vinícius Almeida » Sáb Set 17, 2022 9:43 am

Sobre mulheres em certos conflitos... =(

Túlio
Site Admin
Site Admin
Agradeceram: 6341 vezes
Contato:

#623 Mensagem por Túlio » Sáb Set 17, 2022 4:32 pm

Vinícius Almeida escreveu: Sáb Set 17, 2022 9:43 am Sobre mulheres em certos conflitos... =(

É, essa "se empoderou" de vez.

Minha opinião se mantém a mesma: se não quer sentir as consequências da guerra sobre um soldado, não seja soldado (foi mais ou menos o que falei a umA Colega que deu xilique no meio de um motim na PMM em 2001, naquilo de "vão me estuprar, PELAMOR" [081] ).

"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." - Leon Tolstoy
Viktor Reznov
Sênior
Sênior
Agradeceram: 761 vezes

#624 Mensagem por Viktor Reznov » Sáb Set 17, 2022 10:51 pm

cabeça de martelo escreveu: Sáb Set 17, 2022 6:26 am Watch as a female paratrooper unleashes MMA moves on hapless would-be mugger
The woman, believed to be a special forces paratrooper, appears to brutally turn the tables on the would-be bagsnatcher in Italy’s Tuscany region.

Imagem

A mugger has received a brutal surprise beatdown after trying to snatch a bag from a woman believed to be a special forces paratrooper

Video footage shows the woman, apparently an expert in unarmed combat, using a crushing combination of boxing and MMA skills to take the dimwitted crim down.

She appears to first grapple with the thief to stop him getting away in the video shot from the port city Livorno in Italy’s Tuscany region this week.

But as the altercation escalates, she manages to force the thief on to a parked car and pounds him with her right hand, at one point attempting a knee to his face, MMA-style.

She then retrieves her bag, drops it on the ground and continues her barrage of blows, before delivering a swift knee to the thug’s abdomen and a flurry of martial arts-style kicks to his head and upper torso.

Italian media has speculated that the female fighter could be part of the country’s 9th Paratroopers Assault Regiment, an elite Special Forces unit of Italy’s army.

It is yet to be known whether Livorno’s authorities are investigating the incident.

Eu acho que é mais provável que ela seja lutadora da MMA pelo porte físico dela.

I know the weakness, I know the pain. I know the fear you do not name. And the one who comes to find me when my time is through. I know you, yeah I know you.
Vinícius Almeida
Avançado
Avançado
Agradeceram: 49 vezes
Contato:

#625 Mensagem por Vinícius Almeida » Sáb Set 17, 2022 10:55 pm

Assunto espinhoso e complicado.
Hoje tem EsFO de algumas PMs onde praticamente 1/4 é mulher. Confesso que não sei o que pensar sobre, mas achei curioso o numero.

cabeça de martelo
Sênior
Sênior

#626 Mensagem por cabeça de martelo » Dom Set 18, 2022 12:17 pm

Viktor Reznov escreveu: Sáb Set 17, 2022 10:51 pm
cabeça de martelo escreveu: Sáb Set 17, 2022 6:26 am Watch as a female paratrooper unleashes MMA moves on hapless would-be mugger

Imagem

Eu acho que é mais provável que ela seja lutadora da MMA pelo porte físico dela.
Na semana passada fui a uma prova de atletismo. Na mesma participavam uma equipa de Cadetes da Academia da Força Aérea. As raparigas tinham qualquer uma mais músculos do que eu com aquela idade. Não sei se fazem CrossFit ou Musculação, mas estavam claramente "vitaminados". Ontem fui secar a roupa na lavandaria pública aqui na aldeia. Mais uma vez duas miúdas do Exército normal com mais musculatura do que sei lá. O Curso de Comandos está parado porque os meninos são todos vitaminados e houve um que teve problemas sérios de saúde.

cabeça de martelo
Sênior
Sênior

#627 Mensagem por cabeça de martelo » Qua Out 19, 2022 7:28 am

Imagem

Imagem

@USMC LCpl. Bobby Brodeur is currently serving as a machine gunner with 3/6 and is 1 of 3 female infantry Marines in Kilo Co.

Marines 📸 LCpl. Megan Ozaki

cabeça de martelo
Sênior
Sênior

#628 Mensagem por cabeça de martelo » Qua Out 26, 2022 7:03 am

cabeça de martelo
Sênior
Sênior

#629 Mensagem por cabeça de martelo » Sex Dez 09, 2022 8:05 am

França:

Imagem

Espanha:

Imagem

RU:

Imagem

cabeça de martelo
Sênior
Sênior

#630 Mensagem por cabeça de martelo » Qua Fev 22, 2023 8:02 am

Militar Espanhola:

Imagem

Imagem

Responder